Last Weekend In Samsara

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Notes, rants, raves and rages from a raised upper class, Christian Catholic, 50 years old Voodoo Zen Black Haitian Male stuck in the last throes of Samsara.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, May 21, 2010

More ants and flies and scammers this week

I can handle the ants -  one of my totem animals is a soldier ant


And I have cinnamon to repel them from the kitchen and the cat food. The week before, they were flying all over the place, trying to mate in these rare hot hours. The swallows had a feast - they came back 3 Fridays ago.


I can handle the flies, too. Not too bright, these ones. Heavy, flying around like erratic drunk drivers and bumping into shit, Not too many of them, thankfully.


Now, the scammers: mostly 419 variety, Nigerian funds transfer letter. Most can't spell my name right. 


They have ridiculous amount of money to offer in exchange for my greed. 


They all love me from the 2nd line. Most of them mention God, especially the ones written by women.

This week alone I received 23 of them. 14 were from widows or daughters of killed generals. 4 of them even included a priest with a white name and a gmail address.


I answer each and every one of them with the most insulting line I can find at the time: 
" Go fuck yourself."
"Eat your millions."
"You and your preacher can go fuck yourselves - that's yourself + him = yourselves."


This one I particularly loved for the pseudo editing job: 




On May 19, 2010, at 12:27 PM, eric kokoh wrote:

Salut Mon Amie
Cher ami,
Mon nom est Eric KOKOH, un directeur d'une société de sécurité privée ici à Cotonou, Bénin republic.I vous écris pour vous informer sur les livirasion d'une valeur de fonds de caisse de US $ 25 millions de dollars de dollars directement à votre porte-étape. ( Vingt-Cinq Million SEULEMENT.
Pour votre information, cette boîte contenant ce fonds est déposé auprès de la compagnie de sécurité comme des diamants avec les virture de ma position. Ce fonds de trésorerie est la propriété de mon client la fin de l'outre-mer dont le passeport, l'identification et la photographie est à votre possession.
Mon taux de partage avec vous après la deliverying de cette boîte contenant ce fonds de trésorerie est la suivante:
60% pour moi
40% pour vous.
Je vais vous confirmer votre intérêt pour mes propositions à vous et à votre capacité à recevoir ce fonds et déposés sur votre compte bancaire. Il s'agit d'une transaction commerciale confidentielle entre vous et moi pour les projets d'investissement d'outre-mer de notre.
Merci,
ERIC KOKOH
Annex email:mrkokoh1@gmail.com
I keep fucking with eric kokoh,


I will keep you posted.


Keeps me in shape.

Bring them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment