Last Weekend In Samsara

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Notes, rants, raves and rages from a raised upper class, Christian Catholic, 50 years old Voodoo Zen Black Haitian Male stuck in the last throes of Samsara.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, May 21, 2010

Why I keep to myself these days.


More slaughter going on.

Iraq. Palestine. Pakistan. Afthanistan. Ethiopia. Somalia. Thailand. Burma. Nigeria.

Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood.

More torture going on.

Gitmo. Haiti. China.

Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood.

More degradation showing up.

Oil spill. Enough for ya?

Insanity showing up in people around me. Forgetting shit. Not listening. Reacting like babies. Not doing shit or following up.

Maybe it's aluminium saturation now.

I keep to myself. More milk thistle. More chlorella. More walks. More lists. And more, way more, silence.

Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment